Wall Art™ Industria™ – 15 square meters / set / 2 coats
Part A (powder)- 10kg @ 20L package
Part B (liquid binder)- 12kg @ 10L package
Wall Art™ Industria™ Clear Topcoat – 8-9 sqm / liter / coat
Cement, wood and fibercement board; for interior and exterior use
Preparation of the Substrate:
1. Make sure that the surface is clean and dry, free of dust, oil, laitance, pain, curing compounds, and other contaminants such as algae and mildew.
2. Scrape off any cement residue and loose material, and sand away rough edges for a smooth surface.
3. Surface must be cured for 28 days (or 5-7 days skimcoat preparation) before application.
1. Mix Wall Art™ Industria™ Part A (powder) into Part B (binder) using an electric drill mixer. Adjust ratio as needed to achieve desired consistency. Make sure to use an appropriately-sized container for the desired mixing volume.
2. Blend thoroughly until mixture is homogemous and free of lumps. Do not add water before mixing.
Product Application Proceedure:
Step 1: Lightly mist or dampen the surface using water with a wet cloth before application.
Step 2: Apply the Wall Art™ Industria™ mixture thinly on the surface with a stainless steel trowel. For the first coat, apply evenly at around 1mm thick. Allow to dry for 6-8 hours before applying the next coat.
Step 3: Once fully dry, lightly sand uneven areas of the surface.
Step 4: Apply the second coat to create desired texture effect on the surface using a stainless trowel
Step 5: Allow teh surface to dry for 2-3 days before sanding rough edges. Apply Wall Art™ Industria™ Clear Topcoat for maximum protection.