is a thermoplastic resin-based traffic paint which provides a retrodirective reflective marking for concrete, bituminous, bricks, brickes, or stone surfaces of highways, bridges, streets, and parking lots.
Road Marking Paint
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- RECOMMENDED USE
- PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Easy to apply and fast no pick-up time
- Superior adhesion to properly prepared surfaces
- Excellent weather (ultraviolet light / water) resistance
- Outstanding retroreflectivity
- Very good abrasion and crack resistance
Ensure that the surfaces are dry, sound, and free from dust, dirt, grease and oil before painting.
Ensure that Bituminous screeds have cured for a minimum of 7 days and concrete substrate has cured for minimum of 28 days.
Place few bags into preheated vessel, fitted with mechanical agitation and temperature control of approximately 190 ~ 210 °C. When material has been heated to the recommended temperature and thoroughly mixed, it can be transferred to the application equipment.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Do not exceed maximum safe handling temperature, this is potentially dangerous and could lead to discoloration and deterioration of binder.
- Always use the correct protective equipment during heating and application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ensure good ventilation during heating and application.
- Avoid skin and body contact at all cost when heated.
- Avoid contact with eyes during application.
- Harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
The Information in this product data sheet is given to the best of our knowledge based on laboratory testing and practical expreience. We can only guarantee in the actual painting application that is beyond our control. We reserve the right to change the given data without prior notice.