DAVIES® Roofshield® is 100% acrylic water-based gloss paint for beautifying and protecting roof surfaces such as galvanized iron and cementitious roofs.
100% Acrylic Gloss Roof Paint
Out of stock
• Excellent Weatherability and Ultraviolet Resistance
• Excellent Resistance to Chalking, Cracking, and Color Fading
• Excellent Gloss Retention
• Fast Drying
• Environment Friendly
• Easy to Apply
• Roofing Materials – galvanized iron and tegula tiles
• Cementitious masonry walls
Apply by brush, roller or spray
Mixing Direction : Stir well before use.
Reduction : Use as is. When necessary, reduce with 1⁄4 liter of water per 4 liters of paint.
Thinning /Clean-up: Water
Galvanized Iron Roofing
- Ensure surface is cleaned with Lacquer Thinner.
- Apply one (1) coat of Davies 941 Metal Primer Zinc Oxide Yellow by brush, roller or spray. Allow drying for at least eight (8) hours.
- Finish with two (2) coats of the desired color of DAVIES Roofshield. Let it dry for two (2) hours in between coats.
- Ensure that the surface is clean. Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES 1350 Megacryl Concrete Primer and Sealer. Let dry for two (2) hours.
- Finish with two (2) coats of the desired color of DAVIES Roofshield . Let dry for two (2) hours in between coats.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage
- In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.
- For more information about this product, please request safety data sheet from product dealer or request here
The Information in this product data sheet is given to the best of our knowledge based on laboratory testing and practical expreience. We can only guarantee in the actual painting application that is beyond our control. We reserve the right to change the given data without prior notice.