- Repair, Bond, and Fill
- Lighter Weight and Easy Mixing
Color: Matte Gray
Mixing Ratio: 1:1 by volume
Pot Life: 1- ½ -2 hours
Drying Time: 3-4 hours
Thickness Coverage / gal / set
(1 gal. Part A + 1 gal. Part B)
1mm 8.0 sq mt.
2mm 4.0 sq mt.
4mm 2.0 sq mt.
8mm 1.0 sq mt.
Surface Dry: 20-30 minutes
Drying Time: 3- 4 hours
For concrete, wood, metal, plastic, and glass.
DAVIES NON-DRIP EPOXY is suitable to seal
gaps, dents, and cracks between surfaces in walls
and ceilings of cement board, gypsum board,
plywood, and others.
DAVIES NON-DRIP EPOXY is ideal as repair
material for cracks and imperfections and rough
surfaces in concrete walls, ceilings, and floors.
DAVIES NON-DRIP EPOXY is recommended to fill gaps in metal substrates such as pitted metal surfaces and joints and spot-welded stairs, railings, and fences and gates.
DAVIES NON-DRIP EPOXY is used as a bonding adhesive to form a superior attachment in many hard surfaces such as dry or damp concrete, metal, plastic, wood, glass, etc.
- Clean and remove dirt, dust, and all loosely adhering material to ensure optimum adhesion.
- Wash oily and greasy substrates with detergent and rinse with clean water.
- Mix equal volumes of Part A and Part B (1:1 by volume)
- Mix thoroughly (approximately 2-3 minutes depending on amount) Part A and Part B with a spatula
- Mix only enough quantity to be applied within 90 minutes after thorough mixing.
- Apply the mixed compound on the clean surface with a spatula or putty knife using firm pressure for
- Apply an initial thin layer. If necessary, additional layers may be applied within 1-1 ½ hours depending
on climate conditions.
- Allow to dry for least 4 hours before sanding.