COAT SAVER is a water-based heavy paste formulated to have anti-crack and non-shrinkage properties. It is ideal for filling cracks and minor surface imperfections before painting. It is also suitablefor use as a non-cementitious rendering paste to smoothen rough concrete surfaces.
Out of stock
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- RECOMMENDED USE
- PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Reduction: Use as is
- Thinning/Cleaning: Water
- Step 1: Apply one coat of DAVIES® 1350 Megacryl® Concrete Primer & Sealer. Let dry for two (2) hours.
- Step 2: For surface imperfections such as cracks, dents, and rough edges, apply COAT SAVER 5000 ConcretePutty using putty knife. Let dry, sand, and dust off.
- Step 3: Spot prime all puttied areas with DAVIES® 1350 Megacryl® Concrete Primer & Sealer by brush or roller. Allow to dry for 1 to 2 hours.
- Finish with two coats of COAT SAVER of desired finish color by brush, roller or spray. Allow 2 hours in between coats.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage
- In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.
- For more information about this product, please request safety data sheet from product dealer or request here
The Information in this product data sheet is given to the best of our knowledge based on laboratory testing and practical expreience. We can only guarantee in the actual painting application that is beyond our control. We reserve the right to change the given data without prior notice.