DAVIES PAINTS PHILIPPINES, INC.
SECTION 1: DATA PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
We ensure that you, our data subject, is aware of the nature, purpose, and extent of the processing of your personal data in a simple and easy to understand language.
1.2 LEGITIMATE PURPOSE
We will process your information compatible to the declared and specified purpose not contrary to law, morals, or public policy.
We will collect and process your personal data that are adequate, relevant, suitable, and not excessive in relation to the declared and specified purpose.
1.4 DATA QUALITY
We will ensure integrity and quality of data by implementing policies with respect to data accuracy.
1.5 DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
We will retain and store your data according to Davies Paints Philippines, Inc. ISO 9001 Quality Management System Records Management Policy.
1.6 TRAINING AND AWARENESS
We will ensure that Davies Paints Philippines, Inc personnel have sufficient training on handling and processing of your personal data.
1.7 DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
We acknowledge your rights as data subject and will abide by the data privacy laws and regulations in protecting these rights.
1.8 THIRD PARTIES AND DATA TRANSFERS
Appointment of third parties to process the personal data we collected from you will be covered by a data sharing agreement and shall be in accordance to our data privacy policies. Data transfers shall only be done if it is lawful and shall be done only if necessary and in compliance with government agencies requirements.
SECTION 2: DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Your personal data is important to us. This is how we collect, store, use and share your data.
HOW WE COLLECT AND STORE YOUR DATA
WE COLLECT YOUR DATA:
- When you interact with us, or one of our sales & marketing personnel, through online, calls or SMS.
- When we visit your workplace.
- When you do business with us.
- When you register to our seminars and webinars.
- When you visit our booth in trade fairs.
- When you inquire about our products and avail of our services.
- When you visit our website or download our apps
- When you register to our industry sponsored events.
WE STORE YOUR DATA in electronic form on our secured system, CRM systems and third-party cloud providers.
We comply with Davies Paints Philippines, Inc. ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Records Management Policy and Data Privacy Act of 2012.
YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA OR WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
You may request access and update your data we store about you.
You may also withdraw your consent to any use of your data by contacting us through our Data Privacy Officer (see below for contact details) or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE USE YOUR DATA:
- To establish customer relationship and to communicate with you.
- To market and promote our products and services to you.
- To keep you informed of latest updates about our products and upcoming events.
- To provide and develop customer marketing materials and surveys that will help us enhance our products and services to you.
- Other lawful/legal purpose directly relating above, which you have given consent.
YOU CAN SET YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES
You have an option to manage your preferences and contact us anytime if you do not want us to send you promotions and direct marketing via certain channels such as email, online communication, telephone calls, or SMS.
SECTION 3: WEBSITE POLICY
3.1 WEBSITE COOKIES
SECTION 4: CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
SECTION 5: INQUIRIES
Davies Paints Philippines, Inc.
Attention to: Data Privacy Officer
1415 A. Sandoval Ave cor Mercedes Ave Baranggay San Miguel Pasig, City, 1600
Email Address: email@example.com
Landline Number: (02) 8570-7000