DAVIES PAINTS PHILIPPINES, INC.
SECTION 1: WHO WE ARE
Davies Paints Philippines, Inc. is a leading paint company in the Philippines with its headquarters located in Pasig City, Metro Manila. We are committed to providing quality paints and coatings to Filipino consumers for almost four decades. At present, we are one of the biggest and most trusted brands in the Philippine paint industry.
SECTION 2: DATA PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
We ensure that you, our data subject, is aware of the nature, purpose, and extent of the processing of your personal information in a simple and easy-to-understand language.
2.2 LEGITIMATE PURPOSE
We will process your information compatible to the declared and specified purpose not contrary to law, morals, or public policy.
We will only collect and process personal information that are adequate, relevant, suitable, and not excessive in relation to the declared and specified purpose.
2.4 DATA QUALITY
We will ensure the integrity and quality of data by implementing policies with respect to data accuracy.
2.5 DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
We will store and retain your data according to our records management policy. Physical copies of the data are stored in our secured location and digital copies are encrypted and held in our secured servers and third-party cloud providers.
We are committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorized access or use. To keep that data secure, only authorized personnel are allowed to handle your personal information. We restrict unauthorized access through protective policies, procedures, and technical measures.
Unfortunately, no method of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we promise to do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information that you provide to us.
2.6 TRAINING AND AWARENESS
We will ensure that Davies Paints Philippines, Inc personnel have sufficient training on handling and processing of your personal information.
2.7 DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
We acknowledge and respect your rights as data subject and will abide by the data privacy laws and regulations in protecting these rights.
The following are your data privacy rights: right to be informed, right to object, right to access, right to rectify, right to erasure and blocking, right to damages and to file a complaint, and right to data portability.
2.8 THIRD PARTY PROCESSING
Should we engage third parties to process the personal information we collected from you, these engagements will be covered by contracts where we ensure that your data will be held in strict confidence. These contracts will also ensure that these third-party processors will abide by the Data Privacy Act and other privacy rules and regulations.
SECTION 3: DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Your personal information is important to us. This is how we collect, store, use and share your data.
HOW WE COLLECT
WE COLLECT THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL INFORMATION from you:
- Contact Information
- Profession and Designation
WE COLLECT YOUR DATA that you give to us:
- When you interact with us, or one of our sales & marketing personnel, through online, calls or SMS.
- When we visit your workplace.
- When you do business with us.
- When you visit our modern retail stores to buy our products
- When you participate in prize contests, events, competitions, promotions and/or games.
- When you register to our seminars and webinars.
- When you visit our booth in trade fairs.
- When you inquire about our products and avail of our services.
- When you visit our website or download our apps
- When you register to our industry-sponsored events.
WE STORE YOUR DATA in physical and electronic forms in our secured location and database systems for a maximum of three (3) years and shall be disposed of by shredding and deleting.
YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA OR WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
You may request access and update your data. You may also withdraw your consent to any use of your data by contacting us through our Data Privacy Officer (see below for contact details).
WE COLLECT YOUR DATA:
- To establish customer relationship and to communicate with you.
- To market and promote our products and services to you. To send you promotion and direct marketing through email, online communication or social media, telephone calls, and SMS.
- To keep you informed of the latest updates about our products and upcoming events.
- To provide and develop customer marketing materials and surveys that will help us enhance our products and services to you.
- To deliver our products and provide technical services.
- Other lawful/legal purposes directly relating above, which we will inform you and seek your consent.
YOU CAN SET YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES
You have an option to manage your preferences and contact us anytime if you do not want us to send you promotions and direct marketing via certain channels such as email, online communication, telephone calls, or SMS.
WE MAY SHARE YOUR DATA:
- With authorized personnel of Davies Paints Philippines, Inc., and its affiliate companies.
- With third parties we hire to perform support services for us. These third parties are required to use the personal information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information with compliance to the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL. In compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, your personal information will be kept confidential, subject to provisions of any applicable law.
SECTION 4: WEBSITE POLICY
4.1 WEBSITE COOKIES
SECTION 5: CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
SECTION 6: INQUIRIES
Davies Paints Philippines, Inc.
Attention to: Data Privacy Officer
1415 A. Sandoval Ave cor Mercedes Ave Barangay San Miguel Pasig, City, 1600
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline Number: (02) 8641-7101 loc. 143
Last updated and effective date: November 27, 2021