A premium 100% acrylic water based interior and exterior paint recommended for stucco, masonry, plaster, bricks, hollow blocks, cement boards, gypsum boards, acoustic boards, bagasse boards and properly primed wood & metal.
• 100% acrylic water-based, lead and mercury free.
• Advanced rheology technology.
• Tough paint film for outstanding weather resistance and durability.
• High hiding and coverage, thus fewer paint coats required.
• Superior scrub, dirt and stain resistance.
• Paint will look cleaner and fresher for a longer period of time.
• Triple action algae, mildew and mold protection.
• Available in wide spectrum of ready-mixed colors, no more trial and error in color matching.
• Save money, time and help protect environment by eliminating paint wastage.
• Tintable to more than 2,000 colors with the Davies Color Factory fully-computerized tinting system.
• Choose the color that suits your mood and lifestyle that is perfect for your home
Gloss, Semi Gloss, Eggshell and Flat.
Available in White, and 74 exciting colors for semi-gloss finish, special colors supported by DAVIES Color Factory.
Density, K/L @ 28°C,
Flat Finish : 1.40 ± 0.03 K/L
Gloss Finish : 1.18 ± 0.03 K/L
Gloss @ : 40 ~ 60
: Flat Sheen Semigloss Gloss
Gloss @ 85° : 0 ~ 5 6 ~ 20 - -
Gloss @ 60° : - 8 ~ 15 35 ~40 45 ~ 50
Film Thickness (Approximately)
Wet Film (WFT) : 95 microns ~ 140 microns per coat
Dry Film (DFT) : 30 microns ~ 45 microns per coat
25-30 Sqm/4 liters per coat depending on surface porosity.
Drying Time @ 28°C:
Surface Dry : Within 1 hour, Re-coat Interval : 2-4 hours
16 liter, 4 liter and 1 liter cans.
One year when stored in dry and cool conditions.
Apply by brush, roller or spray. Surfaces must be thoroughly dry, clean and free from loose dirt and powder.
Stir well before use.
When necessary, reduce with 1/4 liter of water per 4 liters of paint.
New concrete and plaster surfaces must be thoroughly cured for 28 days before painting, having a moisture content of less than 10% and a pH level below 10.
1 Apply one coat of Davies 1350 Acrylic Concrete Primer & Sealer by brush, roller or spray. Let dry for 2 hrs.
2 Repair surface imperfections with Davies 5000 Concrete Putty using putty knife. Let dry for 2 hrs and sand.
3 Spot prime puttied areas with Davies 1350 Acrylic Concrete Primer & Sealer by brush, roller or spray. Allow to dry for 2 hrs.
4 Finish with two coats of Davies Megacryl Latex Paint by brush, roller or spray. Allow 2 hours in between coats.
1 Apply one coat of Davies 1360 Interior Primer and Sealer or Davies 1300 Megacryl Wood Primer by brush, roller or spray. Allow overnight drying.
2 Finish with two coats of Davies Megacryl Latex Paint by brush, roller or spray. Allow 2 hours in- between
1 Apply one coat of Davies 911 Red Oxide Primer. Allow overnight drying.
2 Finish with two coats Davies Megacryl Latex Paint by brush, roller or spray. Allow 2 hours in between coats.